Teaching & Learning
We work hard to ensure that we:
- Create a stimulating, secure and caring environment where children enjoy learning and become increasingly independent.
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching methods.
- Use high quality planning assessment.
- Develop effective programmes to meet the specific needs of individuals.
- Monitor the curriculum to ensure breadth and balance, continuity and progression.
- Teach children to think creatively.
- Use the learning style which suits the task or their preference.
- Provide appropriate, high quality resources.
- Celebrate achievement, recognising the importance of high esteem in promoting learning.