After School Clubs
At Manor, the after school clubs are open to children in all year groups.
Our clubs are a great way for your child to get active and develop physical co-ordination skills, strength and concentration. It’s also great fun and a good way to get together with children that they don’t usually mix with therefore improving their communication skills .
Ball sports are a great way to teach young children active skills encouraging them to continue being active after the end of the school day. It promotes teamwork and develops co-ordination skills.
We have a range of after school clubs available such as:
- Monday - Forest School with Mrs Lucas
- Tuesday - Football with R&R Sports
- Wednesday - Football with R&R Sports
- Thursday - Dance with Chantelle
- Friday - Multi Skills with R&R Sports
Clubs are subject to change change every half term.
All sessions are currently subsidised at £3.00 per session.