We are very proud to share with you the outcome of our recent 'EXCELLENT' Church School SIAMS inspection.
'At Manor everybody is known and cherished. Leaders are relentless in ensuring that pupils and adults are enabled to flourish. Pupils are kind, caring, thoughtful and empathetic.' Neil Revell, Lead Inspector
- Through the compassionate, deeply caring leadership of the headteacher and chair of governors, this is a school in which everyone is loved, valued, allowed to make mistakes and enabled to flourish.
- The Christian vision permeates all aspects of school practice. Pupils and adults talk confidently about the vision, sharing countless examples of how love, trust and truth are lived out within the school community. This includes personalised support for all pupils leading to outcomes which are consistently above national averages.
- Manor is a school characterised by strong relationships. The school reaches out to all families and has established a very strong partnership with the parish church. The school and parish church are totally interconnected, mutually supporting and learning from each other.
- Collective worship is deeply Christian and is centred on biblical understanding of the school’s vision. Pupils confidently share a range of Bible stories which exemplify love, trust and truth.
- Manor’s exemplary practice is valued by the diocese and local authority. Inspired by its Christian vision, Manor has shared aspects of its work with other schools which has, in turn, enabled those schools to improve.